Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MyLot New Blog Site Plus New Name and Topic.

I found a new site called MyLot, some of you may have heard of it. I was looking for a place where I could write a new blog specifically on my knowledge of mental illness and how it affects you and the people in your life. So if anyone is interested in reading about my experiences with bipolar and mental illness in general I will be writing under the name, or title, UpDownAndallAround. Just click on this link Bobby's Bipolar Life and it should take you to where my new blog is. Of course it may take a few days for me to post something, so please give me a few days and I'll have a nice long post to start things off with. I also want to point out that I do have a Twitter acct. but I just haven't had a chance to get it posted. My twitter ID is arachnidlover which I will have a widget up here pretty soon to cover that but feel free to add me and I'll add you back, just let me know about your status here at Blogger World, and you can also see me profile at MyBlogLog also. Well Just so you know, I won't be totally alone while writing my new blog. I will always have my good buds the looney toons to keep me thinking positive thoughts. My favorite character is Marvin the Martin. I especially love to watch the cartoon series with Donald Duck and Porky the Pig called Duck Dodgers where and they are always getting into it with my good friend Marvin and his faithful pet dog, who is aptly named, K9.


1 comment:

Nuutj said...

I have bookmarked your link and will stop by to read your post there once in a while. Sorry, I don't know what to post or any good advice. I can only wish you feel better. Take care.